Accepted File Formats
The ASL Print Essentials file upload system only accepts PDF files, however, using a powerful, cloud-based tool called SmallPDF, you can produce print-ready PDF's from a variety of everyday formats including Microsoft Word.
Converting Files With SmallPDF
1. Upload your file to the SmallPDF online PDF converter.
2. The tool will instantly upload and transform the file into a PDF.
3. Compress, edit or modify the output file, if necessary.
4. Download the PDF to your device, or export it to Dropbox.
Upload PDF To Your Order
Once the converted PDF has been created, upload to the corresponding order number and submit to production.
To avoid production delays, we advise ensuring the specification ordered matches the artwork uploaded. For further information on file specifications, check out our Hints & Tips section.
I am a new customer
If you’re new to ASL Print Essentials, set up a free account today and revel in benefits which include:
- Getting 10% off your first order
- Being able to save a quote for future projects
- Using multiple delivery addresses