Terms and Conditions
- ASL print essentials.
- Goods mean the articles or things described in the contract between ASL print essentials and the purchaser.
- These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all contracts of ASL print essentials to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract sent by the purchaser to wherethetradebuys whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director on behalf of ASL print essentials. Notwithstanding that ASL print essentials may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on ASL print essentials unless and until it has been accepted in writing by ASL print essentials.
- Any times or dates given for completion or delivery of goods shall be binding on wherethetradebuys, insofar as ASL print essentials undertake to carry out additional work for the purchaser to the value of the print element of any goods not supplied on time. Such liability shall not extend to delays beyond the control of ASL print essentials including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing defects in files or omissions of information delays in approval of proofs and non-performance of carriers.
- By their nature goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for goods correctly supplied will be entertained.
- All goods shall be paid for at the time of order.
- No goods shall be despatched or collection allowed until paid for in full.
- All prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax and this will be charged at the appropriate rate.
- Any shortcomings or defects in goods supplied must be notified to ASL print essentials within 3 days of delivery. Such goods must be returned to ASL print essentials for inspection.
- Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon ASL print essentials in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing handling and storage of the goods.
- Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of ASL print essentials:
- For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
- Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
- ASL print essentials shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
- The liability of ASL print essentials to the purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
- If the purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the contract ASL Print essentials may (without prejudice to ASL print essentials rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the purchaser are remedied.
- No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of wherethetradebuys shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
- Any concessions made or latitude allowed by ASL print essentials to the purchaser shall not affect.
- The strict rights of wherethetradebuys under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- In accordance with ASL print essentials stated "Green Policy" jobs will always be printed with minimal overs. On occasions, this may lead to a shortfall. Any such shortfall up to 10% will be remedied by a pro-rata credit against future orders rather than making up the deficit.
- Upon sight of artwork and at its sole discretion ASL Print essentials reserve the right to decline to print any item it deems to be inappropriate. Any payments made for work rejected by reason of this clause will be refunded in full.
- The contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the purchaser and ASL Print essentials agree to submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 10% off first order up to the value of £100 - offer valid for 7 days from account creation. 10% deduction cannot be combined with any other offer and is not redeemable against VAT, delivery upgrades, samples or artwork checking services.
- Orders with multiple items will be produced and dispatched together. When this occurs, we will dispatch based on the longest configuration schedule as production times may vary per item. If you wish to avoid this please place separate orders for each item.
- All orders are despatched on an overnight service using the service selected.
I am a new customer
If you’re new to ASL Print Essentials, set up a free account today and revel in benefits which include:
- Getting 10% off your first order
- Being able to save a quote for future projects
- Using multiple delivery addresses